- Sino-Forest Executives to Face ‘D
- Lashou Said to Plan U.S. IPO as D
- Millionaires Help Asia Private Ba
- China Record Auto Exports Seen on
- Record Exports Seen by Chinese Au
- World Bank head praises yuan’s ri
- Asia awaits key rate decisions, C
- 2011 CHINA-US NYC FORUM
- [PMI recommended]Asian focus turn
- [News]China A-Share Market ─ A To
By Sean B. Pasternak and Doug Alexander
Sino-Forest Corp. (TRE) agreed to extend a trading ban on its shares imposed by a Canadian securities regulator that’s been criticized for being too slow to clamp down on corporate fraud.
The Ontario Securities Commission, which said last month that some officers and directors of the Chinese tree-plantation operator may have acted fraudulently, halted trading of Sino-...